Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Well, here we are with just 4 weeks to go........how the heck did that time go so quickly... I have been following the antics of a couple of people already on the world cruise, and really enjoying their updates, and storing information for when we eventually get to do the whole lot too ! Not looking forward to the long flight to New York, would much rather be getting there by sea ! Not even thinking about packing yet, however I do know we will NOT be carting nearly as much as we did last year, we left Brisbane 4 kilos over limit... OK I guess next time I write here we will have some travel tales to share, I will be posting photos onto facebook as its quicker and easier than here, unless someone can teach this old dog a few more tricks !! Look out Frank, I will be picking your brains in Santa Barbara, and Steve dont sit still for too long on the ship or I will pick your brains too !! Still stressing about leaving our little dog again. Cheers for now

No comments:

Post a Comment