Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Tuesday July 24th 2012 At Sea In the Bermuda Triangle
Today the sea has changed from the mill pond we had yesterday and the really high humidity to a swell and much cooler temps.
We are after all in the Bermuda Triangle…
How many people can say they have been here ?? We can and yes I know we are lucky ducks.
Last night turned into a fizzer, it was formal night and Warren was not allowed into the dining room without long sleeves, so he nicked off somewhere, I came back home and changed and spent the night cruising around the many fabulous night time venues, again, I met some really great fellow travellers, and we exchanged a dozen stories or maybe more. The staff on the ship is fantastic, and there seem to be bunches of people travelling alone.
I stayed and played till the wee hours as did Warren, albeit in different venues, he crashed after a big old session upstairs, I crashed after a big old session of dancing and laughing all over the ship with my new mates ! (Still miss our Royal mates, just not the same, never the less still fabulous)
I chose to be spoilt with a brekky on the balcony this morning, it was so relaxing to sit and watch the wonderful Ocean go by and know I had not a care in the world.
Yep, life is good.
All the deck chairs are tied down now, as the sea has taken on a different perspective.
Spooky music paying on the blog right now….oooooooohhhhhhhhh
First time at trivia, and as usual, we chose the correct name for our team, “Its Only A Game” in honour of Frank and Norm, and blow me down, we managed to get 14 out of 20…gosh we are brilliant, just ask me, I will tell you .
Time now to wake Wazza up, water volleyball is about to happen.

1 comment: